This last weekend we had a Big day on Saturday. Jake turned 8 last month and it was finally time for his baptism!! He and Mike both did GREAT, Baylee played the piano, and Abby gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.
After the Baptism, we all headed back to Jakes house becasue he wanted to have a bbq and do some roping. I really should be better about taking pictures becasue we had a really good time! I ended up riding horses so I only have a couple pics that other people took!
Sunday I was in Enterprise and after ditching Church, and watching football all day we went out deer hunting. Cameron had a deer tag for muzzeloader and he went on the 4-wheeler and Abby, Kadence, and I went for a Sunday drive looking for deer. We seen lots and lots of does, but thats not what we were looking for. Cam did finally get one, and it being his last day to hunt we were pretty excited about it. He wasnt a BIG deer but that doesnt matter, it was the fun of the hunt that is the best!
All in all that was the story of our weekend. Nothing too exciting, but alot of fun at the same time!! Here is to another good week!



Nice pictures!
ReplyDelete