Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Abby is OLD now!

Last Saturday was Abby's birthday, and we had a fun packed day of lunch with the whole family at Pizza factory. I always love going there, especially for the salad bar, and of course the breadsticks!!
After lunch we decided that we were going to go bowling, we went to Dixie Bowl and had a great time, none of us are very good!!! But we have fun!

Here are me and the kids waiting on everybody else to get to the bowling ally.


And then Abby and the babes hangin out. Kadence was sleepy and she was mad cuz she wasnt able to go with the balls down the lanes!!


I totally had a few other pics of us, along with score pics but for some reason they got deleted off my phone, silly thing anyways! But just so you know Cameron and I tied the first game with a whopping score of 110 and then the second game I wasted everybody!!! I scored 113 I think! lol it was a super fun time, and we need to do it more often!!!


Abby wanted cookies for her present from me so I went home and baked some for her... here is my work in progress, but I dont have a pic of the finished product! Guess I forget the important things sometimes!!




That night for dinner the 4 of us went to Texas Roadhouse and had fun there too, we had a free appitizer, and it never showed up to our table until after our food, I complained and we got another coupon for another free appitizer! Being the awesome sister that I am, I gave it to Abby for her birthday!!!

I wrapped up the fun weekend by sitting on the couch all day Sunday and watching football!! The Broncos didnt play until Monday night so it was just a relax day for me!!
Me on Monday night sporting my team blanket and heat sack cuz I somehow got sick and just wanted to cuddle. Had nobody to cuddle me, so I just made do!

2 comments: