Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I have no idea why I am doing this besides I get inspired by looking at other peoples blogs...

Ok so I will admit that I am a blog stalker and I love seeing what other people are up to, but I can only stalk so much before I have seen what everybody has been doing and I get bored. With this being said, I figured I would start putting my random thoughts out there for everybody. Im not too exciting, so don't get all excited! As Abby would say, I always have plans but I never really have anything going on! Well geeze I am a 28 year old, somewhat single woman, that does stuff from time to time. I actually am pretty busy with my new lifestyle changes and getting healthier. And on the weekends I go and play.. whether I head to Vegas or I stay home there is always something going on somewhere.
So let me tell you a little about what I mean by healty lifestyle changes.. I was sick of being fat, but I didnt want to do anything about it. I finally broke down and joined the gym and I was good about going, but after the loss of the first initial 10 pounds I was stuck and then got upset and kind of went into a funk again. I had the mindset that I could still eat like crap and not go to the gym and not gain any weight, then why am I even wasting my time. My cousins wife Trisha had been on my case for months about coming to the nutrition club she works at and sampling some of the products they offer. I kept making excuses as to why I couldnt come in and try the products, I am going to Laughlin in April, and in May I need to save my money for Mexico in June, and I cant be on a DIET while I am in Mexico... then after Mexico I went to Idaho for a Memorial for my cousin James and I couldnt be on a diet when I knew there was bound to be good food there... trust me any excuse that could be made up, I used it! I finally gave in and went to a "Shake Party" at the club just so that she would stop bothering me, well guess what... I ended up ordering product that night after hearing all the amazing stories, and I told her that I would give it 30 days to see if it works.... well that was on June 24th. It is now Sept 18th and I am hooked!! I am in LOVE with Herbalife. I am not just saying this, but seriously I stand by this product and how great it makes me feel!! And honestly I save money now :) Always nice to be able to say that!! Oh and did I mention I have lost 30 pounds and over 35 inches of fat gone from my body!! Im not trying to brag on myself, but I feel so much better about the person I am, and the person that I am becoming.

Here is a little blip about Herbalife. Just so y'all are more aware of what we are!!






And then there is me sporting my Wellness Coach/ Herbalife 24 Gear. Gotta love it. If y'all want any info feel free to ask. Or you can check out my webite at www.goherbalife.com/heatherrae


No comments:

Post a Comment