Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sometimes all ya need is a good talk with somebody who supports you.

So this last week I have been kind of struggling and wanting to give up on my weight loss goals. I have wanted to eat everything that I see, and drink anything besides water. Soda was calling my name (Mtn Dew mixed with Lemon Lime Gatorade), but I said no to that becasue I know myself well enough to know that if I have one drink it will turn into a 44oz every day! I have been off soda since June 12th and I have no desire to start that expensive habit again! So, after a completly horrible weekend of eating everything in sight, I had a good talk with one of the most understanding, compassionant, motivational men I know. He is the one I can always count on when I am struggling with everything and he just knows what to say to make me believe in myself again. So after a great conversation, I decided that I can do this! just need to strap up my big girl shoes and get back to work!! So here is a shout out to Mr. Larry himself, he may not know how much he helps me, but I tell him all the time!!

Here are a few photos of him. When I see these photos it makes me think business.... do what is right!

Him giving me the scowl of come on Heather, you are better than that!

Him giving me the fierce look...is that really what you want??


And then there is his wonderfully big smile for the Good Job that I have done, and he encourages me to keep on trucking!!!



So yes there is my shout out to my motivator!! He is an amazing man! I decided to get on this journey for myself, and when I told him of my plans he has been my #1 support. Thank you to the moon and back. You are AMAZING!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment