I am a crazy, single, wild 28 year old! I love to be going and doing something. I am on a mission to better myself, its tough but I am doing it! I have plans of sorts all the time, but Im never to busy to pencil you in!! Except on Sundays, and an occasional Thursday or Monday night, if you wanna hang the Broncos game must be on!
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
So, first off I am late posting this... especially since it has been a couple weeks since I got home! But Extravaganza was AMAZING! We learned so much about the company and had a great time with friends. We started off the weekend with a GENH neon night party. Live DJ's and thousands of people dancing the night away trying to snag free Herbalife SWAG that was thrown out into the masses of people! I caught some cool bracelets and a bomb light up necklace!
Here is me in my Neon shirt! I also had neon paint all over my pants it was pretty cool. No pics there cuz I didnt take my phone!
There were 12,000 people at this sold out event! It was held in the events center of the Mandalay Bay... I cannot wait until January when we go to another training. Its always full of so much info and I always come home wanting to be a better person that tries harder every day! We heard from many different people that are in different places in Herbalife. The ones that were the most awesome to me were hearing from the CEO of Herbalife, Michael O Johnson. He was such a great trainer. Related to real life.
Here he is signing autographs!!
Another of my favorite speakers was Enriquie.. I cannot spell his last name, but he is just so awesome!! A crowd pleaser that is for sure!
Here he is doing his "Put your hands up" move!!
And then my Awesome upline Debi Katz, this woman has been in the business for over 20 years and she and her husbands knowledge of everything is just wonderful!
Here is a pic of the events center from our seats!! So many wonderful people coming together for one reason!! To learn and develop. Just amazing!
Some pics of us being silly at dinner, and then of our group also. We were just a small dent in the thousands of people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment