So my wonderful sister Tina had a room voucher to the JW Marriott that needed to be used before 10/6/13 and she said she was never going to use it especially since she has kids and only lives half hour from the Resort. She offered me the voucher for the free room and breakfast and I accepted! She gave this too me in August and when I went to book the room they didnt have a weekend day open until October 5th! So I booked the room and waited very patiently for the weekend to come. I took my Ashley with me, and when we got down there my friend Ivan met us at the hotel and we proceeded to have a blast for the weekend. It was one for the record books! One where the rooms were so plush that you didnt even want to get out of bed! Seriously though when we walked into the JW Marriott I was kind of in shock. This was no place for a girl from the country in her blue jean and tank top! The men at valet were wearing shirts that cost more than my whole suitcase full of clothes cost! Oh well... I did have some nicer clothes with me so I put them on an made do!
First things first... take pics of the room!
Second thing... take a bath in this awesome bathtub. It was like heaven. The water even came out in a bright blue color. It was so cool!
Then of course since we were so relaxed from the bath we needed a big Ol' fat nap!
After the nap we decided that it was time to hit the city and have a good night... here is Ash and I making weirdo faces!
And then here is the epic, Heather lets stop here and take a pic picture, I was so confused as to why he wanted to stop here... but the next day when I looked at my camera I knew why.. He is a typical man. Haha. And just to make it clear I am not taller than Ivan. This pic is just whack!
I never want to come home after weekends like this... it was so nice to just relax and have good times. And leaving the one you care about sucks too... But I get to see him agian this weekend so I shall be ok!
You ask what is happening this weekend... well let me just tell you!!! Its the BIGGEST event of the year for Herbalife and it just happens to be in VEGAS. I am so super stoked... we get to hear amazing stories and have trainings from the CEO of the company and also from the Doctors that are behind the products. I cannot tell you how excited I am for Thursday night to get here!
If ya'll dont have anything going on on Friday night at 600... and you are in Vegas, that means that I best be seeing you at the Mandalay Bay Events Center for the BIGGEST opportunity meeting of the year!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment